- The Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 05th November 2017 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country.
- The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them. The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
- The role of CBSE is only upto the conduct of NET Examination and declaration of result. The e-certificates to qualified candidate are issued by UGC- NET Bureau. So the candidates declared qualified in NET are informed to contact Head, UGC NET Bureau, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg , New Delhi, Pin Code-110021, Phone No. (011-24116316, 24115416, 24115419) .
- It is notified that CBSE will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 05th November, 2017 (Sunday). The candidates who desire to appear in the test may see the detailed notification available on the website http://cbsenet.nic.in from 04th August, 2017.The candidates are required to apply online from 11th August, 2017. The last date for applying online is 11th September, 2017 and fee can be paid up to 12th Spetember, 2017. The CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar authentication for the applicants at the time of submission of application form for UGC – NET (November) – 2017. The candidates may see the detail notification (Requirement of Aadhaar for NET November 2017) in this regard.
- apply online – Click Here
|Reschedule of Important Dates|
|Online Application Form Submission||11th August 2017|
|Last date for Applying Online||11th September 2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||12th September 2017|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||19th to 25th Sep, 2017|
|Uploading of Admit Card||3rd week of Oct 2017|
|Date of Examination||05th November2017|